2022 Trends for Holiday Decorating Houston
Updated: Apr 19
If you are looking for some effortlessly elegant Holiday decorating in Houston, let our Christmas light decorating service share some of the current trends in the 2022 yuletide season. In this blog post, here is what you can expect:
1. Some of our favorite ways to spruce up your traditional Holiday decorating in Houston
2. How to create a holiday home for the big city- small space dwellers
3. Our favorite designed and approved holiday decorating ideas for Houston residents
Get ready for glimmers of inspiration that will put you in the holiday spirit early. Suppose you decide that you would rather someone else do your holiday decorating. In that case, our Houston team is standing by to lend a helping hand with custom-made centerpieces and spectacular Christmas tree decorating, including kits, mantle décor, wreaths, garlands, sprays, and so much more. Call to schedule a free estimate at 281-535-7740
Subtle Holiday Decorating Houston
Holiday decorating for Houston doesn’t necessarily entail minimalism. While many people feel bigger means better, there is something to say for simplicity!
Here are five effortless and straightforward ideas to bring holiday decorating to your Houston home.
1. Draping garland across a window is a simple way to bring some Christmas feeling to any room
2. For a simple Holiday decorating idea that takes almost no time, try filling stockings with Holley or trimmings from your tree.
3. Decorating your mantel is a perfect way to bring some minimalist Holiday décor to Houston homes. If you are a homeowner who doesn’t want to feel you are surrounded by Christmas lights decorating, adding a tasteful centerpiece above your fireplace can make the whole room feel festive and bright.
4. Add sprigs to your kitchen and bathroom cabinets
5. Accent the beauty of a tree with naturalistic ornaments such as snow-dusted pinecones, garlands of birch branch off-cuts, and faux pears or apples. Could you add a basket in place of a traditional tree skirt?
Christmas Tree Decorating
If you want something unique, consider a poinsettia tree or topiaries for this year’s Christmas tree. Take a set of small topiaries and arrange them together; add red and green bows at the base. You can also find mini ornaments that turn ordinary topiaries into extraordinary Christmas trees. Consider adding these to any area of your home, indoors or out.
Consider a tabletop-size tree if you love the look of a traditional Christmas tree but don’t quite have the space. These sweet miniature-sized Christmas trees are full of cheer and will make any room come to life with holiday cheer.
Want to go all out with a Christmas tree but aren’t sure exactly how then hire our team for your holiday decorating in Houston or purchase one of our designer Christmas tree kits.
GLAM UP YOUR GREENERY
One of the things we use most for holiday decorating in Houston is greenery because there is so much you can do with it. From decorating archways and balconies outdoors to using them to create stunning centerpieces. Let us share 3-holiday decorating ideas Houston homeowners can do to glam up their greenery without spending a fortune.
1. Take some cheap garland and add red berries and poinsettia
2. Start with a bare cheap garland; add lights, pinecones, elegant bows, and holiday foliage.
3. Double up the greenery. Most pine garlands are too thin to look expensive. It’s a simple fix… wind two or three together for a luxe look, and it takes extra time to make sure you fluff out all branches. Once the garland has been fluffed, you want to use ribbon; the trick to getting the ribbon to look great on a garland is to buy a wired ribbon. Prep your ribbon by twisting an eight-inch piece of wire around the ribbon every foot. Now you get to add all of the cute ornaments, floral picks, and other accessories that will take your mantel or table piece to the next level.
Houston homeowners can check back weekly or subscribe to our blog for more holiday decorating tips. If you want to hire someone, contact us, and we will happily meet with you. Our consultations are free of charge. Our holiday decorating team serves Houston, Katy, Sugar Land, Bellaire, and the entire Harris and Fort Bend County region. Call 281-545-7740